Monday, July 20, 2009

How to place an order?


I would like to ultimately create a website for ordering but right now I am hoping this blog will get the word out about Buddha Belly Boutique.


If you would like to place an order you can e-mail me at leah081878@yahoo.com or buddhabellybowtique@yahoo.com


If you are wanting a bedroom sign, hair bow holder or jewelry box please e-mail me with the theme you desire along with colors you want. If you want to e-mail me some pics of a child's bedroom I will try and match it the best that I can. If you are wanting hair bows tell me what colors you want and the style.


*Please allow 7-10 business days for custom orders to be filled and another 5-7 days for shipping


* I will allow for local pick up
Gift Ordering:
If you wish to place a gift order I will do gift wrap if wanted for an additional $2.00 and ship it directly to them.


Payment:


I will accept cash, money order, personal check (has to be cleared before order is shipped), paypal (will send you an invoice with amount due)


Shipping:


Is a flat rate of $4.95 on any order if shipped in the United States.


No comments:

Post a Comment