Saturday, July 18, 2009

About me and the start of Buddha Belly Boutique













My name is Leah Mims, creator of Buddha Belly Boutique. I am a wife and a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful children who are my world. After the birth of my daughter, Mikayla Grace I was thrilled to have a girl to dress up and put bows in her hair. However, when shopping for bows and hair accessories I found the selection to be limited and the bows to be cheaply made causing them to fray and fall apart. I began to research how to make hair bows and starting making them for my daughter. I had accumulated so much ribbon that I decided that I would make them as gifts for other little girls and now I sell them to be able to make extra income for my family.



I love making quality hair bows for my daughter and other little girls! Please check out my blog and e-mail me with any questions.






1 comment:

  1. I saw she is rubbing her belly button in her bathing suit.

    ReplyDelete