Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Boy Tie Shirts-$12.00 plus shipping







Hello blog members! I know that my products are geared toward little girls so I wanted to share with you something that a friend of mine makes! She makes these wonderful tie shirts for boys. She can put them on any color shirt and size you wish and you can let her know what color fabric you would like. I am having her make my son one for fourth of July because I think they are too cute! She is able to put them on onesies as well! E-mail her today and get your order in because at this price I know there is lots of interest. Kelly's e-mail is: elliotts5@att.net









1 comment:

  1. This seems to be a great site for purchasing stuff for kids like baby whole sale clothing with fine quality - available with all top Boys Ties, brands Barbie, Ben 10, Peppa Pig, etc.and i would surely like to try their service...i had been relying on http://www.1stkidswholesale.co.uk earlier and they too offered good stuff.

    ReplyDelete